This week’s theme, A Sense of Relief, made me think of lots of different things, so I decided to make a list and see where it goes…
- That moment at bedtime when the lights are all out and the living room door is closed with Mr and I inside.
- Monday morning once everyone has left for school and work.
- Realising that there is some wine left over from the day before that needs drinking.
- When The Boy comes home and he’s had a good day at school.
- When someone else puts a boundary in place and I don’t have to be responsible for enforcing it.
- When somebody ‘gets it’.
- When a teacher ‘gets it”
- When the stars are aligned and everyone in the family is in a good mood on the same day and happy with the activity that has been chosen, regardless of who has chosen it.
- When I go into the kitchen expecting a mess and somone has sorted it all out.
- When I lie down in bed and fall asleep without my brain being on overdrive.